Microneedling is an innovative collagen induction therapy that allows your skin to use its own repair mechanism to regenerate and heal itself, creating an abundant amount of growth factors that re-instigate new skin, collagen – elastin fibers and blood supply.
We use a medical-grade state-of-the-art precision tool that penetrates the skin with sterile microscopic needles, stimulating the production of collagen and new skin cells – treating fine lines, wrinkles, acne scarring, superficial pigmentation and stretch marks to revitalize overall skin texture.
90 min | $250+
- Induce the production of collagen and elastin fibers
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, pore size acne scars, and stretch marks
What areas of the body can be treated?
Microneedling can be done on all parts of the body, including: face, neck, décolleté, arms, hands, legs, abdomen, and back.
How will I look after the treatment?
Most people will experience mild redness and mild swelling in a similar way as a mild sunburn for up to 24-48 hours and there may be minimal pin-point bleeding, depending on the condition being treated. Your skin will feel noticeably smoother and firmer and imperfections will be less visible. Depending on your skin condition, full effects won’t be seen until a few weeks later, over the course of treatments set by you and your skin specialist. As everyone’s skin heals differently collagen reproduction may take a few weeks.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
Some patients only require a single treatment once per year to achieve optimal results. However, it is recommended for most patients to receive a series of 2-3 treatments spaced about 6-8 weeks apart.
For patients with deep wrinkles, advanced photo-aging, stretch marks or acne scars it is recommended to receive 6-8 sessions at 6-week intervals.
Who should not get Microneedling?
Medical microneedling is suitable for most skin types, but not suitable for patients who:
- Have used Accutane (isotretinoin) within the last 3 months
- Have open wounds, cuts or abrasions to the skin
- Have had radiation treatment within the last year
- Have a current outbreak of herpes simplex (cold sores) or any other infection or chronic skin condition in the area to be treated
- Have areas of the skin that are numb or lack sensation
- Are pregnant or breast feeding
- Have a history of keloid, hypertrophic scars or poor wound healing
BB Glow Treatment
BB Glow Treatment is a semi-permanent foundation injected into the skin using nano needle technology, to give a flawless natural look. In only 3-4 sessions you can achieve glowing, radiant, seemingly pore less skin for up to 6 months.
Treatment is recommended every 2-3 weeks.
- Instant hydration of the skin
- Gradual lightening of the skin
- Reduces skin discoloration
- Reduces appearance of pores
- Reduce wrinkles and fine lines
- Plumps the skin
- Promotes collagen production
- Will not clog pores unlike applying foundations or creams
Starting at $200
Package prices available of 3 & 6