New Policies for Re-Opening During COVID-19
To our Wonderful Clients
We’re finally able to be back to service you and we are very excited! Please be patient as we are working to get everyone back in and trying our best to make these changes go as smooth as possible!
We want your visit to our salon be relaxing without the worries of sanitation and spreading of the virus. Our technicians have completed additional certifications in sanitation to do their best to protect you.
We hope that you will be understanding to the following protocols:
- Please wear a mask when entering our Salon & MedSpa
- Upon entering we will be taking your temperature and will be asking a few questions relating to COVID-19
- We will be providing a sanitation station upon arrival and in other areas of our place
- Only the person that we are servicing shall enter our place (exception would be underage children for haircuts, handicap or elderly needing assistance)
- Please try to keep belongings to a minimum (keys, wallet, credit card, phone)
- There will be no food allowed in our place. Covered beverages will be acceptable
- Our coffee and tea bar will be temporarily unavailable
- When you arrive to the salon, please call our front desk at (248) 203-2460 to check in and wait in your car until our receptionist calls you back to enter the building.
- There will no longer be a waiting area. We appreciate your patience as there may be a short, wait time due to sanitation requirements between clients
- If you feel sick or have been sick with a high temperature within the last 14 days, please kindly reschedule
- Please keep a safe 6 ft social distance between other clients and our staff when possible, especially when making your payment or scheduling appointments at front desk
- Please try to make your payments with credit or debit cards, on which you may also include a tip to avoid sharing of paper money
- We are now accepting mobile payments to pay with your mobile device
Our team is prepared to service our clients and is very excited to see everyone back again!
Pigalle Salon & MedSpa