Our COVID-19 Safety Protocols
To our Wonderful Clients:
We want your visit to our salon be relaxing without the worries of sanitation and spreading of the virus.
Our technicians have completed additional certifications in sanitation to do their best to protect you.
Please Follow Our Safety Protocols:
- If you feel sick or have been sick with a high temperature within the last 14 days, please kindly reschedule
- Please wear a mask when entering our Salon & MedSpa
- Upon entering we will be taking your temperature and will be asking a few questions relating to COVID-19
- We will be providing a sanitation station upon arrival and in other areas of our place
- Only the person that we are servicing shall enter our place (exception would be underage children for haircuts, handicap or elderly needing assistance)
- Please try to keep belongings to a minimum (keys, wallet, credit card, phone)
- There will be no food allowed in our place. Covered beverages will be acceptable
- Our coffee and tea bar will be temporarily unavailable
- When you arrive to the salon, please call our front desk at (248) 203-2460 to check in and wait in your car until our receptionist calls you back to enter the building.
- We appreciate your patience as there may be a short, wait time due to sanitation requirements between clients
- Please keep a safe 6 ft social distance between other clients and our staff when possible, especially when making your payment or scheduling appointments at front desk
- Please try to make your payments with credit or debit cards, on which you may include a tip to avoid sharing of paper money
- We also accept mobile payments to pay with your mobile device
Our team is prepared to service our clients and is very excited to see everyone back again!
Pigalle Salon & MedSpa
Client Screening Form
Please Fill Out Prior to Every Appointment
Day Before or Same Day Before Your Appointment